Friday, June 9, 2023

To My Dear Families and Students,

Thank you all so much for the class gift that I received today! I love the fun framed photo of my class. And I will enjoy several shopping sprees in T.J.Max and on Amazon this summer! I am very lucky and grateful to you for sharing your amazing kids with me. I hope you all have a wonderful summer!

Love,

Mrs. Parkin

And that's a wrap!

Click - Wacky Recess/End of Year Party Pics

Another amazing school year has come to a close! We have learned so much and now it's time for some summer fun!
 
So - Enjoy your time with your family, 
be good to your siblings, 
keep your room clean, 
help out with dinner, 
take care of your pets,
 And - enjoy every last minute of your well-deserved break! 

And when you're all rested and recharged we'll get ready to do it all again in the Fall! 

Congratulations 3rd and 4th Grade class of 2023!